Take a deep breath and prepare for a tranquil journey through the seasons with Storm, an ambient, ethereal experience where you use natural phenomena to guide a simple seed to fertile soil so it can take root and spring to life.
Here’s what critics are saying about Storm:
- “If you are cozying up with a relaxing puzzler, keep an eye on this Storm.” –Official Xbox Magazine
- “An intriguing cross between Braid and Flower.” – GameRevolution
- “The visuals and soundtrack strike beautiful, relaxing chords.” – Indie Games Channel
- “Storm is a unique and complete delight.” – LevelSave
- “Storm gets the highest score we’ve ever given.” – Liquid Gamer
In Storm you use the subtleties and strengths of nature to move a broken branch, fill a small pond or make snow fall to solve puzzles and create natural paths. Take your time and explore nature’s nooks or simply enjoy the ambiance as you float, blow and bounce a seed to the perfect place to take root. Relax and enjoy Adventure, Challenge or Spirit modes, each set in gorgeous environments and enhanced by soothing, nature-inspired soundscapes.
Storm will be available for Xbox Live on June 14, 2014 (worldwide) for $9.99/9.99€ and for PlayStation Network on June 18, 2013 (US) for 800 MP.Storm is rated “Everyone” by the ESRB.
Storm is also available for PC (Windows) through the Storm web site at StormTheGame.com for $9.99.
For more information about Storm, become a fan on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/stormthegame) or follow indiePub on Twitter (http://twitter.com/indiePub) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/wherestheindie).