With the imminent release of dark fantasy action-RPG The Dark Eye – Demonicon this Friday (October 25th), Kalypso Media is thrilled to announce a free public live stream of the game via Twitch.tv on Thursday, the 24th of October at 19:00 GMT/20:00 CET. To be hosted by Project Manager Johannes Bickle and Executive Producer Marc Buro of developer Noumena Studios, the stream will be an intimate look at unseen locations, new enemies and the rich combat system of The Dark Eye – Demonicon.
To access the stream of The Dark Eye – Demonicon, simply use the Twitch.tv link here at the time listed above: www.twitch.tv/kalypsomedia
The Dark Eye – Demonicon is out on October 25th for Windows PC, Steam and other digital portals.
The Dark Eye – Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”, a richly crafted fantasy universe beloved by fantasy gamers throughout the world.
Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
Features of The Dark Eye – Demonicon
● A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
● Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
● Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
● Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
● Important events in “Demonicon” will be part of “The Dark Eye” universe’s history
● State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful “Vision” engine