WWE Network is now available for $9.99 (U.S.) per month, with all 12 annual WWE pay-per-view events LIVE, including WWE Battleground® on Sunday, July 19, where Brock Lesnar® will face Seth Rollins® for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. New subscribers to WWE Network receive their first month of service for free.
WWE Network subscribers in Italy will have access to the U.S. English language version of WWE Network, which is the only place to get all 12 WWE pay-per-view events, 24/7 scheduled programming and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library with more than 3,300 hours of content, including every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view. WWE Network is already available in more than 175 countries including Spain, France, UK and Ireland.
“We are constantly working to enhance the experience for WWE fans around the world,” said Gerrit Meier, WWE Executive Vice President, International. “Our Italian fans are passionate and engaged, and we are thrilled to make WWE Network available to them.”
Like other digital subscription services, such as Netflix and Hulu, fans are able to sign up online by going to WWENetwork.com and can watch WWE Network on their TV through connected devices such as Xbox One, Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku streaming devices as well as Smart TVs. WWE Network is expected to be on Sony platforms, including Sony PlayStation 3 and Sony PlayStation 4 prior to SummerSlam® on Sunday, August 23.
Additional WWE Network programming highlights include:
• Swerved™ – Directed by Jeff Tremaine (Jackass, Bad Grandpa), Swerved combines the worlds of comedy and sports entertainment as WWE Superstars and Divas play hilarious pranks on one another.
• Tough Talk™ – A live recap show, hosted by WWE Superstar The Miz®, Tough Talk airs immediately following WWE Tough Enough® on USA Network and includes exclusive interviews with eliminated competitors, judges, coaches and special guests.
• “Stone Cold®” Podcast Live! – Airing monthly, WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin sits down with the biggest names in WWE and the world of sports and entertainment for a no-holds-barred, in-your-face, exclusive interview.
• Too Hot for TV™ – An exclusive video-on-demand offering, legendary talk show host Jerry Springer re-introduces the WWE Universe to the most outrageous stunts and cringe-inducing moments, while injecting his own brand of humor into each episode.
• Legends’ House – Eight WWE Legends come together under one roof, where friendships are tested, rivalries pushed, challenges undertaken and the laughs and tears flow.
• Total Divas® (Seasons 1-3) – Total Divas gives viewers an exclusive, outside-the-ring look at WWE’s top Divas with an inside glimpse on into their personal lives as they balance their own drama and the non-stop action of their professional careers.
• WWE 24 – The acclaimed 30-minute docu-series takes you on a lightning-fast journey through a day in the life of WWE’s most intriguing Superstars and groundbreaking events.
• Plus, WWE documentaries, classic matches, exclusive coverage of special events and more.